Finally here....


Hey all, well i finally got around to sorting out a blog page! only took me 3 months... ok, so I'm not that good at this whole technology thingy! well, any who, here i am, and i intend to update as often as i can, with sneak peeks of up and coming goodies and favourite finds...

18 Feb 2011



Loving the new 1950s range by Sanderson, couldn't believe my ears when i customer gave me the heads up, after spotting my original Marion Mahler 'mobiles' covered canvas! they have re issued the fabric, but this time in a heavier weight, so no confusing it from the original lighter weight rayon mix.
The original 1950s Rayon fabric

     But what's a total bonus, and genius idea, is, they have brought out a range of wallpaper too! quite a statement, that's for sure, but also very good for adding an extra something to re-worked vintage furniture, just add some bold colours?

And one day, i will have a (slightly heavy) dress made from this fabric!!

No comments:

Post a Comment